Don't let a nice piece of jewelry go to waste just because it's broken, we can fix most jewelry pieces. With over 25+ years of experience, you can count on Gold'N Creations for high-quality repair services. Gold'N Creations has been in business since 1990, so you can rest assured knowing that your jewelry is in safe and capable hands.
Don't let your favorite jewelry just lie in your jewelry box.
We understand how valuable and meaningful your jewelry is to you. Your jewelry will be restored to its original condition by our professional jewelers. Bring it to us and we will make sure that you are wearing them again. Our professional goldsmith will restore your favorite pieces to its former glory.
Restore, Clean or Custom Designed Jewelry
Fine jewelry is a precious possession that is designed and crafted to last a lifetime. However, proper care is required to assure the lasting quality of your jewelry. Gold'N Creations is pleased to offer the following simple guidelines and tips for proper care and cleaning of your fine jewelry.
- Store your jewelry in a clean, dry place.
- Keep your jewelry in a fabric-lined jewelry case, or in a box with compartments and dividers. If you prefer to use ordinary boxes, wrap each piece individually in soft tissue paper.
- Don't jumble your jewelry pieces in a drawer or jewelry case. Pieces can scratch each other.
- Be careful when removing your jewelry to wash your hands. Do not leave your jewelry on the rim of a sink where it can easily slip down the drain.
- See your jeweler at least once a year to have your jewelry checked for loose prongs, worn mountings, and general wear and tear. Visit your jeweler every six months to have your jewelry professionally cleaned.
- There are many types of small machines on the market that will clean jewelry in a matter of minutes using high-frequency sound. These machines are called "ultrasonic cleaners" and are available in many different models and prices. They can be a convenient way to quickly clean your jewelry at home. However, ultrasonic cleaners can damage some jewelry. Gold'N Creations can tell you if an ultrasonic cleaning machine is right for your jewelry wardrobe and, if it is not, recommend an appropriate model.